- Installation Manual
JA Solar 340W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Black Frame MC4 Solar Panel Module
- Black frame design with White Backsheet.
- Multi Busbar Half Cut Mono Cell technology with high efficiency passivated backside - PERC - (Passivated Emitter and Rear Cell) for increased efficiency and yield.
- Half Cell configuration offers higher power output thanks to: Lower internal module losses, Higher resistance to effect of shading Lower risk of hot spot
- Better temperature coefficient. Lower risk of micros cracks thanks to improved mechanical loading properties.
- Comes supplied with Staubli MC4 connectors and 1000mm output cables.
- Weight: 18 kg
- Rated Power: 340 W
- Length: 1,689 mm
- Width: 996 mm
- Depth: 35 mm
- VMPP: 34.73 V
- IMPP: 9.79 A
- Isc: 10.46 A
- Voc: 41.55 V
- Temp. Coefficient (Mpp): -0.354 %
- Clamp position on panel: Long and short side
- Connector Type: MC4
- Efficiency: 20.2 %
- Pallet Size: Oversized
All solar panels shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping solar panels is £153 and will be sent on a dedicated pallet delivery. The delivery cost for flexible panels is £45.
All Victron products over £45 will be sent via free delivery and usually received the next working day if your order is placed before 11:30am. A £7.50 delivery charge will be added to orders under £45. We use the Royal Mail and DPD for our deliveries.
Items which are shown in stock will be despatched the same day (before 11:30am). If a Victron product is out of stock, please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
Energy Storage & Off-Grid Kits
Delivery for these kits is £45. Please allow up to 10 working days for your kit to be with you. We will contact you to organise a suitable date for delivery.
Pylontech batteries shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping pylontech batteries is £120.
All Other Items
All other items are £15 for a next day delivery.
Non UK Mainland
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, are subject to a premium delivery charge from our couriers. However, we will advise on an individual order basis.
JA Solar was founded in 2005. The company’s business ranges from silicon wafers, cells and modules to complete photovoltaic power systems, and its products are sold to 135 countries and regions.
On the strength of its continuous technological innovation, JA Solar has been highly recognized by authoritative associations in the industry as a leading global manufacturer of high-performance PV products.