Renusol MetaSole+ Landscape - High Top Rooftop mounting system for trapezoidal and corrugated sheet metal roofs.
- 125mm long rail, 72mm high.
- High Top design raises PV modules higher from the roof surface to increase ventilation and thereby increase the performance of the modules in high temperature applications.
- 100mm distance to the roof.
- Short, non-continuous rails lead to material saving solar installation on trapezoidal sheet.
Horizontal PV module orientation
- PV modules with a frame height of 30 to 50 mm are attached to the MS+ HT mounting system in landscape, arranged in columns on the trapezoidal sheet.
- Installation without pilot drilling - self-tapping screws fix the MS+P PV mounting system directly to the trapezoidal sheet.
- For trapezoidal steel sheet 0.4-1.25mm thickness and aluminium sheet 0.5-2.00mm thickness
- Readymade kits suitable for the installation of PV systems on trapezoidal sheet steel and / or aluminium in various thicknesses. MS+ HT consists of 1 x High Top Mounting Plate and 2 x REN-400281 screws (not sold separately)
- Part No: REN-420423
- Mounting - Roof Anchor- Trapezoidals
- Weight: 0.17 kg
All solar panels shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping solar panels is £153 and will be sent on a dedicated pallet delivery. The delivery cost for flexible panels is £45.
All Victron products over £45 will be sent via free delivery and usually received the next working day if your order is placed before 11:30am. A £7.50 delivery charge will be added to orders under £45. We use the Royal Mail and DPD for our deliveries.
Items which are shown in stock will be despatched the same day (before 11:30am). If a Victron product is out of stock, please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
Energy Storage & Off-Grid Kits
Delivery for these kits is £45. Please allow up to 10 working days for your kit to be with you. We will contact you to organise a suitable date for delivery.
Pylontech batteries shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping pylontech batteries is £85.
All Other Items
All other items are £15 for a next day delivery.
Non UK Mainland
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, are subject to a premium delivery charge from our couriers. However, we will advise on an individual order basis.
Mounting solutions for the photovoltaic industry
With more than 20 years of experience and the delivery of mounting systems for more than 3 Gigawatts to more than 48 countries, Renusol is one of the key players in the PV industry.