REC Alpha Pure Series 410W All Black Solar Panel Module
- Rating: 410W
- Efficiency: 22.2%
- Width: 1,016mm
- Height: 1,821mm
- Price per Watt: (52.2p/Wp)
REC Alpha Pure Series 400W All Black: lead free + higher power density.
- REC Alpha Pure Series variant offers next-level power and greater environmental impact
- Innovative gapless cell layout uses the entire panel surface to generate power
- Highly impressive power density of 219 watts/m², with panel power reaching 405 Wp
- Lead-free* for less environmental impact
- Lead removed from all panel components, including cell connections, cross connectors and junction box soldering
- Seamless appearance, lead-free construction, and high power make it a compelling solar panel for rooftops
- Increased number of wires greatly improves flow of electricity current
- Eliminating invasive soldering removes risk of cell damage or microcracks for long-lasting high performance
- Stylish looks thanks to thin, barely-visible wires and uniformly black-colored cells
- Full-black variant is a design masterpiece and the most elegant feature for your home
- Solder-free cells
- Environmentally-friendly manufacturing drastically reduces carbon footprint
Registering for the Protrust warranty means you get a 25 year product warranty and an industry first labour warranty in the unlikely event that an REC panel needs to be serviced and there's more...
- 25yr REC ProTrust Product Warranty
- Tools for marketing and to simplify business - access to the REC media library, pictures and logos, flash data and marketing shop (launches August)
- Premium products and technical knowhow from REC experts
Comes supplied with Stäubli MC4 PV-KBT4/KST4 (4 mm²) connectors.
All solar panels shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping solar panels is £153 and will be sent on a dedicated pallet delivery. The delivery cost for flexible panels is £45.
All Victron products over £45 will be sent via free delivery and usually received the next working day if your order is placed before 11:30am. A £7.50 delivery charge will be added to orders under £45. We use the Royal Mail and DPD for our deliveries.
Items which are shown in stock will be despatched the same day (before 11:30am). If a Victron product is out of stock, please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
Energy Storage & Off-Grid Kits
Delivery for these kits is £45. Please allow up to 10 working days for your kit to be with you. We will contact you to organise a suitable date for delivery.
Pylontech batteries shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping pylontech batteries is £120.
All Other Items
All other items are £15 for a next day delivery.
Non UK Mainland
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, are subject to a premium delivery charge from our couriers. However, we will advise on an individual order basis.
REC Alpha; REC's multiple award-winning family of trailblazing solar panels, empowering you to take full advantage of solar energy. Packing in cutting-edge technologies to deliver higher power density, stunning aesthetics, and minimal environmental impact– all with the renowned reliability of REC – REC Alpha is the solar panel of choice for home solar.