Victron Energy BlueSolar 30W-12V Mono 560 x 350 x 25mm Series 4a Solar Panel
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
All solar panels shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping solar panels is £153 and will be sent on a dedicated pallet delivery. The delivery cost for flexible panels is £45.
All Victron products over £45 will be sent via free delivery and usually received the next working day if your order is placed before 11:30am. A £7.50 delivery charge will be added to orders under £45. We use the Royal Mail and DPD for our deliveries.
Items which are shown in stock will be despatched the same day (before 11:30am). If a Victron product is out of stock, please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
Energy Storage & Off-Grid Kits
Delivery for these kits is £45. Please allow up to 10 working days for your kit to be with you. We will contact you to organise a suitable date for delivery.
Pylontech batteries shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping pylontech batteries is £120.
All Other Items
All other items are £15 for a next day delivery.
Non UK Mainland
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, are subject to a premium delivery charge from our couriers. However, we will advise on an individual order basis.
Victron Energy is a world quality leader in independent electric power.
Their products include inverters, inverter/chargers, battery chargers, solar charge controllers, alternators, batteries, DC/DC converters, battery monitors, and more.
Victron Energy has a strong, unrivalled reputation
for technical innovation, reliability, and build quality and their products are widely considered to be the professional choice for independent electric power.
IjoPower are proud to be a Victron reseller.