- Rigid vs Flexible Panels?
This Verdisol 300W Flexible Mono PV Solar Panel, Black, 54 Cells solar panel defines the advances of innovative solar panel technology in recent times.
It's lightweight and hardwearing, resilient design makes it the perfect choice for a range of applications, including campervans, boats and glamping pods.
Solar electricity generation has developed into a genuine competitor to fossil fuels and we are now seeing widespread utilisation of this renewable clean energy. However, up until recently, the sheer weight of conventional solar panels has meant that installations were limited to ground mounted systems or load bearing roofs, using cumbersome special support structures. This is about to change!
Verditek Solar has launched an innovative, ultra-lightweight flexible module that will revolutionise the way photovoltaic panels are deployed.
- Ultra Lightweight Reduced weight to 2.5 kg/m2 - about 6 times less than traditional PV panels of same size
- Flexible The polymer technology allows Verditek modules to be installed directly on curved surfaces without additional structural support
- High Efficiency Use of monocrystalline top of the range solar cells guarantees similar energy output as conventional PV panels of the same size
- 24 Busbar State of the art 24 busbar filament technology – improves cell performance, adds structural support and protection against cracking
- Warranty No less than 85% minimum peak power at STC after 10 years. We also offer up to 20 years of linear performance warranty depending upon the application
All solar panels shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping solar panels is £153 and will be sent on a dedicated pallet delivery. The delivery cost for flexible panels is £45.
All Victron products over £45 will be sent via free delivery and usually received the next working day if your order is placed before 11:30am. A £7.50 delivery charge will be added to orders under £45. We use the Royal Mail and DPD for our deliveries.
Items which are shown in stock will be despatched the same day (before 11:30am). If a Victron product is out of stock, please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
Energy Storage & Off-Grid Kits
Delivery for these kits is £45. Please allow up to 10 working days for your kit to be with you. We will contact you to organise a suitable date for delivery.
Pylontech batteries shown in stock, can be despatched on a next working day delivery, if your order is received before 11:30am. Please advise us as a note to your order when you will be available to take delivery of your order. The cost for shipping pylontech batteries is £120.
All Other Items
All other items are £15 for a next day delivery.
Non UK Mainland
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, are subject to a premium delivery charge from our couriers. However, we will advise on an individual order basis.